Connect with your social network account

Хотите пофилософствовать или понять человеческую душу добро пожаловать в этот раздел.
By Vivek India
Wisdom for COVID Times

#Hard to Find

“Monks, these two people are hard to find in the world. Which two? The one who is first to do a kindness, and the one who is grateful for a kindness done and feels obligated to repay it. These two people are hard to find in the world.”

- Buddha (in AN 2:118)
Membership
Lorika, Sundari liked this
By Sundari Russia
Thank you, dear Vivek.
I guess, you're Buddhist, right?
Membership Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Vivek India
God has no religion and truth has no language. I believe in humanity, compassion, love and gratitude. Iam a twisted and a rare combination. There is no ism actually. I have much inclination and passion in Theological studies. Open to learn everything without discrimination. I'm a Hindu by birth but have inclination in Buddhism- Vajrayana, Sikhism, Christianity too. I'm exploring and studying . Immense hidden wisdom and bliss there in the subtlest form of wisdom. I'm lucky enough to encounter some of the rare events and out of my curiosity and travel, learned and experienced a lot. Would love to devote my life towards something supreme. Would love to hear your experiences about theology here if someone have that much interest. People are full of knowledge and one can learn from them. Blessings and gratitude to all.
Membership
Sundari liked this