Connect with your social network account

Which languages do you speak and which ones would you like to learn. Let's share useful information and knowledge, perhaps we can help each other in obtaining additional knowledge.
Debajyoti's mother tongue is Odia / Oriya I know very few words and it's quite hard to find any information on this particular language online though still I try. He teaches me a word or two here and there. I've been working on learning Hindi since he and his family speak and understand that as well and it will be more useful in traveling to India. I use an app Duolingo and I find it pretty easy. The alphabet is what I find to be the hardest part, but if I can type the words in the English alphabet then I'm doing pretty well. haha
Membership
Sinejanei wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:32:50 amNo, I dnt speak Malayalam.
It is a very difficult language to learn, can you understand it at least little bit? :rolleyes:
Membership Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Lorika wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:37:06 am
Sinejanei wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:32:50 amNo, I dnt speak Malayalam.
It is a very difficult language to learn, can you understand it at least little bit? :rolleyes:
I speak a bit Tamil, and there are many similar words.
Membership Custom