Connect with your social network account

Our all time favorite movies, share your impressions of watching.
By Ev111 Estonia
We have been discussing our favourite movies and actresses/actors. And how about those that we don't like? Who are the worst actors and actresses in your opinion and why?
Membership Custom Custom Custom
By CostaRicca Ukraine
I know that many people don't like Kareena Kapoor. They say she overacts. I agree, her earliest movies were disasters. But her sister Karisma... :wacko: Can't stand her! I was barely able to finish waching "Andaz Apna Apna" and turned off "Raja Hindustani" after two minutes, and even my favourite Aamir Khan didn't stop me from doing that :(
Membership Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Lorika Netherlands
Nastya, why do you hate Karisma so much? I haven't seen her for ages now, she stopped acting a long time ago. Actually I could name a few actresses, especially from 90s whom I didn't like at all, their acting was so artificial. Among the actors I really can't stand Govinda and Salman Khan, Govinda was always like a joker, I can't even remember any good movie with him. The same about Salman Khan, I only liked his first movie Maine Pyar Kiya and the recent one Bajrangi Bhaijaan, the rest are simply crap.
Membership Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By CostaRicca Ukraine
Lorika wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:57:06 pmNastya, why do you hate Karisma so much?
Lora, I have no idea why I can't stand Karisma :D I think it's her who overacts, not Kareena. I can't sit still when I see her emotions, eyebrows' moves... I don't even find her beautiful. But at the same time her grandfather Raj Kapoor is the most handsome man in the world to me!

Same feelings for Govinda and Salman Khan. If (in my opinion) Karisma overacts, then Govinda doesn't act at all.
And Salman Khan makes really stupid movies. And weird dancing. I don't understand why he is so popular in India. I liked only one of his movie which is "Sultan". They popularized wrestling and also showed that family is the most important thing we have.
Membership Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Lorika Netherlands
CostaRicca wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:22:39 pmIf (in my opinion) Karisma overacts, then Govinda doesn't act at all.
You really made my day!!! :b_extrahappy: :b_extrahappy: :b_extrahappy:
Membership Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Neel Canada
Not saying he is the worst but Sharukh Khan overacts to the point of cringe at times.
Membership